ADVISORY NOTICE: Terrorist Attacks in Christchurch, New Zealand
Press for Change: The media role in tackling sexual exploitation
TRAINING COURSE | Two available dates. Join us on 10 April 2019, 3-6pm OR 16 April, 5.30-8.30pm. Open to all journalists.
The IMPRESS Regulatory Scheme
Learn more about how we deal with complaints, whistleblowing and arbitrations.
IMPRESS is introducing changes to its financial arrangements. After consulting with our regulated publishers, we are opening up the process to other publishers and the general public.
VIDEO | Reporting Responsibly on Domestic Violence
- Janey Starling. Campaigns Director at Level Up
- Ryan Hart. Author, Domestic Abuse survivor and Domestic Violence Prevention campaigner, CoCo Awareness.
- Liz Kelly CBE. Co-Chair of the End Violence Against Women Coalition and Professor of Sexualised Violence at London Metropolitan University.
- Kelsi Farrington. Journalist and Production Editor at New Internationalist.
- Chair: Emma Jones. Journalist and IMPRESS Board member.
Advisory Notice | Terrorist Attacks in Christchurch, New Zealand
15 March 2019. Publishers are advised to take care when reporting on today’s terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand and to note the statement issued by New Zealand Police this morning.