IMPRESS launches Independent Publishers Taskforce
IMPRESS welcomes two new members to the Code Committee
NEWS | Vanessa Baird and (New Internationalist) and Matt Walsh (University of Northampton).
IMPRESS Code Review
HAVE YOUR SAY! | Participate in the ongoing Code Review process by making a submission.
VIDEO | Reporting Responsibly on Domestic Violence
- Janey Starling. Campaigns Director at Level Up
- Ryan Hart. Author, Domestic Abuse survivor and Domestic Violence Prevention campaigner, CoCo Awareness.
- Liz Kelly CBE. Co-Chair of the End Violence Against Women Coalition and Professor of Sexualised Violence at London Metropolitan University.
- Kelsi Farrington. Journalist and Production Editor at New Internationalist.
- Chair: Emma Jones. Journalist and IMPRESS Board member.
Vacancy | Business and Communications Officer
The Business & Communications Officer will be working across the different business functions of IMPRESS including communications, engagement, regulation, business development and administration. This is an excellent and challenging opportunity for an individual looking to develop a strong set of skills across all functions of an ambitious and fast developing organisation.
IMPRESS: Who we are, what we do